- Story about alarm flase positives
- And we’re back!!
- Home Automation in the Cloud
- Book Review – Mastering Zabbix
- Installing Zabbix 2.2.x on CentOS The Easy Way!
- iTunes Error – cannot save library, not enough memory
- Installing Zabbix 2.0.x on CentOS The Easy Way!
- Activate an interface without assigning an IP (Debian/Ubuntu)
- OS X and Windows 7 and Me
- Are we in with the new Btrfs? (with NFS and ESXi)
Category Archives: Backups
I setup a home automation system in my house and it runs from the cloud. Yup, you read that correctly. I do understand a lot of “home automation” now runs from the cloud but my definition of home automation isn’t … Continue reading
A project I was recently involved with was basically revamping a failing Backup system due to the environment outgrowing Symantec Backup Exec. The environment was mostly UNIX. Backups were inconsistent and a lot of administration and babysitting had to occur … Continue reading