Update: This has been updated for 2.2.x. Follow this link.
This is an updated script to install Zabbix 2.0.x on CentOS/Red Hat 6. I have tested it on CentOS 6.2. The script was made for Zabbix 2.0.1, but if you modify the ZBX_VER variable in the script, it should work on any version in the 2.0 series. I have also made updates to the script based in feedback from the old versions.
Basically, the script tries to do a few things and assumes some things:
- Only run this for NEW installations, you will lose data if you run on an existing installation
- Run at your own risk
- Installs Zabbix 2.0.x on CentOS 6
- Do not corrupt an existing system
- Be able to run the script over and over in the event that it errors
- Be somewhat flexible
- The database server, web server, and zabbix server all run on one box