- Story about alarm flase positives
- And we’re back!!
- Home Automation in the Cloud
- Book Review – Mastering Zabbix
- Installing Zabbix 2.2.x on CentOS The Easy Way!
- iTunes Error – cannot save library, not enough memory
- Installing Zabbix 2.0.x on CentOS The Easy Way!
- Activate an interface without assigning an IP (Debian/Ubuntu)
- OS X and Windows 7 and Me
- Are we in with the new Btrfs? (with NFS and ESXi)
Tag Archives: UNIX
A project I was recently involved with was basically revamping a failing Backup system due to the environment outgrowing Symantec Backup Exec. The environment was mostly UNIX. Backups were inconsistent and a lot of administration and babysitting had to occur … Continue reading
Box Backup specs: Server: UNIX (probably Linux), with a lot of hard disk space Clients: UNIX or windows. Clients can be configured as lazy (CDP) or snapshot mode What it does well: File level backups from UNIX or Windows hosts … Continue reading