- Story about alarm flase positives
- And we’re back!!
- Home Automation in the Cloud
- Book Review – Mastering Zabbix
- Installing Zabbix 2.2.x on CentOS The Easy Way!
- iTunes Error – cannot save library, not enough memory
- Installing Zabbix 2.0.x on CentOS The Easy Way!
- Activate an interface without assigning an IP (Debian/Ubuntu)
- OS X and Windows 7 and Me
- Are we in with the new Btrfs? (with NFS and ESXi)
Tag Archives: zabbix
I was asked by Packt Publishing to give the book Mastering Zabbix a review. It’s by Andrea Dalle Vacche and Stefano Kewan Lee, copyright 2013. I found it most interesting to see what topics they covered as the book title states, “Mastering … Continue reading
Original Posting and Script This is an updated script to install Zabbix 2.2.x on CentOS/Red Hat 6. I have tested it on CentOS 6.5. The script was made for Zabbix 2.2.1, but if you modify the ZBX_VER variable in the script, … Continue reading
Update: This has been updated for 2.2.x. Follow this link. Original Posting and Script This is an updated script to install Zabbix 1.8.x on CentOS/Red Hat 5. I have tested it on CentOS 5.4. The script was made for Zabbix 1.8.0, but … Continue reading
Update: This has been updated for 1.8.x. Follow this link. I was following the Zabbix forums and people are constantly having problems installing Zabbix. To make things easier, I wrote a magic install script for CentOS/Red Hat 5. I have … Continue reading